Re: SensibleDays 10 in Berlin - 16th to 19th August 2013

More
11 years 1 month ago #118655 by Playaveli
Hey, Yos!! Great news. I am glad to meet you after all those years (and letters for embassy). ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #118660 by Yossarian
Sure thing Playa. The feeling is mutual!

Invitation letters for embassy I ll never forget! :) unfortunately the ginoromus bureaucracy for visas at that time was too much to handle for me. : (

More
11 years 1 month ago #118664 by Marin Parushev
Hi everyone,

I booked my tickets to Berlin a couple of days ago. So on the 15-th starts my 7-th crusade with final destination - the PC SWOS top. Fingers crossed that more players will join. See you in Germany.

Marin

More
11 years 1 month ago #118665 by Playaveli

Hi everyone,

I booked my tickets to Berlin a couple of days ago. So on the 15-th starts my 7-th crusade with final destination - the PC SWOS top. Fingers crossed that more players will join. See you in Germany.

Marin

Great!! I will be ready for another epic clash!!

More
11 years 1 month ago #118666 by dior
I bet we ll play in the same group again Marin ;)

Ok, gentelmens, schouldn t we start a betting topic? :)

11 years 1 month ago #118674 by ElMichaJ
prize money for amiga winner is upgraded to 100 €

i am considering to 50 € for pc too

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
11 years 1 month ago #118679 by Rock and Roll
Well the Marin Parushev fan club is there too, so we re all looking forward to a few more epic Playa-Marin clashes :).

I actually have someone else who wants to come...but she would have to bring her chihuhuahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhua.
Even though it s more like an overgrown rat (but it is a sweet animal :)), some people actually call it a dog (strange but true).
I read no dogs allowed, does anyone have a bright idea how we could get around this problem?

And....controllers, yep, I haven t got a keypad (I do have a gamepad I think but I m useless with it) and thanks to everyone
who lent me their keypad last time, but does anyone have a spare one or does anyone have the knowledge / time / energy / motivation to
make me one? Or tell me how to build one (but my building skills are even worse than my swos skills....trust me :))?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Getting closer and closer :) And still hoping for the Italians :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #118682 by dior

\
And....controllers, yep, I haven t got a keypad (I do have a gamepad I think but I m useless with it) and thanks to everyone
who lent me their keypad last time, but does anyone have a spare one or does anyone have the knowledge / time / energy / motivation to
make me one? Or tell me how to build one (but my building skills are even worse than my swos skills....trust me :))?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Getting closer and closer :) And still hoping for the Italians :)

I can lend you one, i can post it afer 15 june (i will need it for a small SWOS cup in Warsaw that take a part that day). Just write me your adress and i will send it to you.

More
11 years 1 month ago #118683 by Rock and Roll
Cheers dior! Just bring it with you to Sensi Days...that would be fine :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #118684 by dior
oki doki, as you wish (just notice that i can sens you a key pad and usb adapter, so you could practise playing pad on your PC) :)

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds