SWOS 2020 Win32 Port Competition Changer.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145556 by anoxic
v.0.2.6a
* Updated to SWOS 2020 v3.0.0
DOWNLOAD from Releases page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145673 by fabbru78
hi all, i try it for Swos 3.12, does it work for this version o i am do anything wrong?

More
2 years 2 months ago #145745 by Vinci-gsm
Hello to all. This is my first post, but I have been reading this website for a long time, learning more about this lovely game.

I would like to receive any kind of help in the following. I want to add a cup competiton in El Salvador league. Don´t ask me why, but I prefer to play in this league because the game or the competition is more fun, since players have all (more o less) the same low level, and it´s easier to me to play. Anyway, I have read in this post a little help to add a cup competition in turkey´s league, but my knowledge about that is very poor.

Dear Anoxic, coud you help me in this issue?
Thanks a lot.

More
2 years 2 months ago #145746 by Vinci-gsm
The first problem I have is the following message: Asi Loader: Unsupported version of SWOS, or not SWOS-Win32-Port. Despiste this message I can run gameLauncher.exe without problem.

What does this message mean?

More
2 years 2 months ago #145747 by anoxic
This feature has two parts:
1) Is ASI loader (winmm.dll), his check version of swos because is possible to the second part will not work with another version.
2) Second part, in this case Competition Changer, his code is indenpedent of code of SWOS (only data segment) then if new version SWOS don't make changes in data, code will work.

Add cup in salvador is not possible, because in original SWOS data is not place for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinci-gsm

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145748 by Vinci-gsm
Thank you very much.

So, I change my target. Is it possible to change in Scotland league the number of times all the teams play each other? In the game, they play three times and I would like to change it to two times.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Vinci-gsm.

More
2 years 2 months ago #145752 by Playaveli

Thank you very much.

So, I change my target. Is it possible to change in Scotland league the number of times all the teams play each other. In the game, they play three times and I would like to change it to two times.

Oh, is that the current reality in Scotland? 2x?

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145753 by Vinci-gsm
No, the current reality is they plays 3 times, but i don´t like it. I´d like to chage that if is possible.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Vinci-gsm.

More
1 year 2 months ago #146363 by fabbru78
Hi all, is possible to edit 5.08, i try to change 4.0 version but the competitor changer is for 4.1.x

More
1 year 2 months ago #146369 by gagaglagbar
Ok, so I am completely new to this. If I have the latest SWOS version and I upload 1.2.3b: version from OP - will I have modern competitions in career mode? Because while I have updated teams, the competitions stayed the same.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds