[TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

More
4 years 1 month ago #143115 by Romanista
Replied by Romanista on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
@pedroBL, for (B) you can also download de AmigaSwos 2020 download, and rename Swos2020.hdf in Swos.hdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #143172 by adrianozzo
Replied by adrianozzo on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

Well, today I tried and install the SWOS 2020 Total Pack again, now with granting Crossover full access to my disk. Since this might be needed to install it. Again this did not work. Here is an overview of all the errors I encounter on my Macbook Air:

So there it is, all errors encountered when trying to use Crossover to install the SWOS 2020 Total Pack on my Macbook Air with OSX Catalina. Hope this helps to debug the problem. Just hope it is possible to fix it.

EDIT #1: Well yesterday I tried about everything on my Mac to debug this problem and giving the apps more write permissions and all. But none of it seemed to work. I will just write down that the Crossover app is not the one to use on my Mac, I will try and see if I can get it to work with Wine / Wine Bottler this week.

EDIT #2: Thanks to Playaveli I have not a working Standalone SWOS 2020 working on my Macbook Air with Crossover, thanks so much! Copied my settings from my PC version to the Mac, and finally got my portable version of SWOS 2020 :lol: .

Hello, can you share your standalone mac version?

More
4 years 1 week ago #143174 by Batalheiro
Replied by Batalheiro on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

Well, today I tried and install the SWOS 2020 Total Pack again, now with granting Crossover full access to my disk. Since this might be needed to install it. Again this did not work. Here is an overview of all the errors I encounter on my Macbook Air:

EDIT #2: Thanks to Playaveli I have not a working Standalone SWOS 2020 working on my Macbook Air with Crossover, thanks so much! Copied my settings from my PC version to the Mac, and finally got my portable version of SWOS 2020 :lol: .

Hello, can you share your standalone mac version?

Could you please explain what you did in EDIT #2 to make it work?!

More
4 years 2 days ago #143213 by adrianozzo
Replied by adrianozzo on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
With the new version now it all works for me... Thank you.
I liked some of the old mods. Balls, nets, some commentaries... Not available anymore?

More
4 years 1 day ago #143214 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

With the new version now it all works for me... Thank you.
I liked some of the old mods. Balls, nets, some commentaries... Not available anymore?

Good to hear. Yes, TOTAL PACK v1.1 will be released a later time!

More
3 years 11 months ago #143392 by Gordy
Replied by Gordy on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Hi folks. Managed to get the game working on my Mac. However, how do you get a multiplayer game going? Hoping to play with my brother and an old friend (as well as making some new ones here!)

More
3 years 10 months ago #143456 by fabbru78
Replied by fabbru78 on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Hi all. i install Swos 2020 in my Mac with cross over, it works perfect but when i upgrade mu mac to catalina, swos luncher doesn't work.
I try to reinstall it and newer version but the problem remains. i try to use also Fs Uae and load Swos Whdload version but it crash.
Can anyone help me ? Thanks

More
3 years 10 months ago #143457 by Playaveli
You need a new version of Crossover to work with Catalina. Try to update Crossover!

More
3 years 10 months ago #143458 by fabbru78
Replied by fabbru78 on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
i install the latest also, the game 1.2 i install it completely without problem, when i start the launcher it return back and doesn'load the game.

More
3 years 10 months ago #143459 by Playaveli

i install the latest also, the game 1.2 i install it completely without problem, when i start the launcher it return back and doesn'load the game.

Interesting. I would need to check on teamviewer. Join our Discord chat, and contact me there!

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds