[PC DOS] 3min match - record result

More
15 years 9 months ago #45527 by MIJB#19
As far as I know, my highest in career mode is 11-0. Pulled that one twice in my longest career, in which I collected a core of star players, with whom I dominated the Dutch league (not easy with 96/97 Ajax also in that league) with Vitesse (in terms of most games played without hitting the RESULT button).

Starting eleven in the first 11-0 win versus FC Den Haag:
G Oscar Moens; RB Luis Enrique, D Lilian Thuram, RB Jani Kela, LB Roberto Carlos; RW Axel Juptner, RW Paul Bosvelt, M Julian Joachim, LW Marc Overmars; A Dennis Bergkamp, A Filippo Inzaghi - LW Figo and M Youri Djorkaeff were used as substitutes, D Ruud Gullit and RW Axel were missing with injuries. Bergkamp and Inzaghi scored 4 goals each, Overmars scored twice, Djorkaeff once.

Starting eleven in the second 11-0 win versus NEC (Vitesse s real life rivals):
G Oscar Moens; RB Luis Enrique, D Emmanuel, D Ruud Gullit, LB Roberto Carlos; RW Axel Juptner, RW Axel, M Youri Djorkaeff, LW Figo; A Dennis Bergkamp, A Filippo Inzaghi - LW Marc Overmars was used as a substitute, D Lilian Thuram and A Renato Gaucho were missing due to injuries. Inzaghi and Overmars scored 3 goals each, Bergkamp and Figo added 2 each, while Djorkaeff completed the eleven.

Apparently NEC is my favourite target to score against, looking through my notes, I also found an 11-1 (which I m sure was my very first 10+ goals in a 3-min game) against them. The goal against was probably required to be able to add two or three more goals in the 90th minute though. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #45531 by Pallister
Great report :D

More
15 years 7 months ago #49656 by Gosen
Friendly 13:0, but cant remember which teams and in career... i never try to crush, but few times there was 11:0. Just dont like winning too much :) I guess it was in Polish or Latvian leauge, just 11 or 12. Anyway 20 or so is impressive from you guys :)

• Sledge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #78582 by Sledge
Replied by Sledge on topic Re: Your highest win in a 3 mins. game?
I made 16 playing Liverpool vs Faetano (San Marino). Ball possesion was 73 % and I had 22 chanses of which 20 were on goal. I made 2 goals in 44 minute but only one in 89th. :/

I also played a 10 match league with the same teams and got 115-0 in goal difference, so I guess I make about 11.5 goals per match in average. :-)

More
14 years 1 month ago #81502 by Mozg

My best result ever is 128-0, scoring more than 100 goals in the last minute (you can steal the ball to weak teams over and over again)

surely not in SWOS!!

not even in a 10 mins game! ;) don t fool us...

I think it s possible. In SWOS there is some bug, because when you will steal the ball just after the kick-off, run and score quickly, the referee won t finish the game. My record is something about six or seven goals in 90. minute of the game, so I think 128 goals is also possible, but in fact still hard to believe :P

More
14 years 1 month ago #81514 by Pallister

very industrial...and his opponent team was total shit...:D

Hehe if you want to score many golas your opponent must be total shit :D you can t score 10-20 goals against Real Madrid ;)

Hmm...I won 14-0 in Champions League in a career with Cambridge United vs Real Madrid (3min game as you all know). It is possible, especially vs Real Madrid with there tactic ;D

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #110725 by MIJB#19
About 10 minutes ago, I broke my own personal best by a large margin. I m in season 2002/03 with (FC) Utrecht at the mid-season point (17 games in) That 17th game we crushed recently promoted RBC 14-0, with 13 goals from Francisco Higuera (9 in the first half) and Glenn Helder putting the 14th on the scoreboard. In this career I m limiting myself to five original FC Utrecht players and 14 players from all over the world that are riding the bench at their SWOS9697 club and the 20th player being the cheapest backup goalkeeper I could find in Holland.

Our starting line up for this record setter was (all players HOL, unless otherwise noted): G William Andem (CMR); RB Elroy Asmus, D Sjoerd Sanders, RB Regis Genaux (BEL, he was in the lineup replacing injured D Theo Bos), LB Dick van Burik; RW Jean-Paul de Jong, M Hans Visser, M Aron Winter, LW Glenn Helder; A Michael Mols, A Francisco Higuera (ESP). A Nordin Wooter subbed in at 12-0 for the injured Mols. Also riding the bench were Egbert Darwinkel, LB Vittorio Pusceddu (ITA), LW Carlos Aguilera (ESP) and A Ganiyu Owolabi (NIG). Not selected for the match were, aside from aforementioned Theo Bos, RW Jamie Lawrence (ENG), M Marcelo Romagnoli (ARG) and A Martin Mandra (ARG).
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #115542 by MIJB#19
Yay, a new personal best here! Playing a career started at Icelandic side Keflavik, I moved on to be national team coach of Iceland. Our final warm up match for Euro2008, where we ll defend our Euro2004 title, we visited Burkina Faso. Anchored by a 9-goal day for Thordur Gudjonsson, we steamrolled over the home team 10-0 at half time and 15-0 at the final wistle. Our starting eleven: G Thordur Thordarson; RB Fridrik Einarsson, D Hrafnell Hinriksson*, RB Karl Finnbogason, LB Agust Olsson; RW Ragnar Steinarsson, LW Hilmir Bjornsson; RW Alexander Hognason, A Bjarki Petursson, A Thordur Gudjonsson, LW Sigurstein Gislason. 8)

* Hinriksson isn t a real player in SWOS9697, this defender grew on me in this career as a trial player with Keflavik as he turned out to be a pretty speedy defender.

• dogano
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 weeks ago #117649 by dogano
Replied by dogano on topic Re: Your highest win in a 3 mins. game?
15-0 as England against Surinam

More
9 years 8 months ago #125344 by AndYpsilon

Another lucky circumstance is that the Cpu never (or nearly never) makes a long shot in your half from kick-off!
Happens once in 1000 matches ;)

After about nine years I have to disagree :D

I m playing a career with TB from Faroer Islands atm and really many kick-offs by my opponents are long shots.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds