SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 1 month ago #143001 by sokratees9
Replied by sokratees9 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

hello everyone there is someone who can update the teams for the transfer market and put the leagues in place for example the Italian series and composed of 18 teams instead of 20 and lack the players the other leagues I have not yet watched thanks to everyone.

This is not a bug, and has been answered elsewhere in this forum (maybe even earlier in this thread). The original SWOS has 18 teams in the Italian league, and the SWOS 2020 guys have decided (I'm sure for good reasons) not to tinker with the structure of the leagues as they were. It's not ideal, and who knows, maybe in the future they will get around to it, but I suspect it is a low priority.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #143003 by Sebatosh
Replied by Sebatosh on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Just discovered a bug while playing career mode. I became coach of Czech Vikctoria Plzen; in my first season for the club I participated in the UEFA Cup, didn't win, but did become champion in the national league. But now, in the second season, despite being champion, I'm not participating in any european league...

More
4 years 1 month ago #143010 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Just discovered a bug while playing career mode. I became coach of Czech Vikctoria Plzen; in my first season for the club I participated in the UEFA Cup, didn't win, but did become champion in the national league. But now, in the second season, despite being champion, I'm not participating in any european league...

Thanks! Just tried with Pilzen, but cannot reproduce. Works fine here.
Those things can happens sometimes... I remember that happened to me on the DOS and/or original Amiga version, too. Bad luck... :P

More
4 years 1 month ago #143011 by Sebatosh
Replied by Sebatosh on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
ahh, that's a pity... in that case: fingers crossed for the next season! :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #143017 by adrianozzo
Replied by adrianozzo on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I don't know if it's a known bug but every time I make two substitutions at once the game crashes

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143019 by Playaveli

I don't know if it's a known bug but every time I make two substitutions at once the game crashes

Thanks! Will check it out.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Playaveli.

More
4 years 1 month ago #143022 by sysvol32_64
Replied by sysvol32_64 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Dear all,
Thank you for the marvelous work. I really appreciate your efforts.

What I want to ask you is about the compatibility issues of both apps (Total Pack & Standalone 2020 installer) with x64 version of Windows 10.

I have no problem with 32 bit version of Windows; however, after clicking "launch game" button, the launcher disappears and then command prompt is seen for half a second then launcher appears again, and the game does not start in 64 bit version of Windows 10 Home Single Language build number 18363.828 version 1909.

Thank you for your feedback.

More
4 years 1 month ago #143023 by captaincofresi
sysvol32_64 wrote:

I have no problem with 32 bit version of Windows; however, after clicking "launch game" button, the launcher disappears and then command prompt is seen for half a second then launcher appears again, and the game does not start in 64 bit version of Windows 10 Home Single Language build number 18363.828 version 1909.

As for the SWOS 2020 Total Pack, I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit and don't have this problem. I do remember having some trouble with the Total Pack when first setting up the game, I had to make sure to press the PLAY button in the top left, before the LAUNCH GAME button would work. To me it kinda looked like the PLAY button served as 'save settings before playing' and then the LAUNCH GAME button worked. Just hope this works for you.

More
4 years 1 month ago #143024 by sysvol32_64
Replied by sysvol32_64 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
@captaincofresi Thank you very much. I several times tried to install (some with admin priviliges some not) the game. There is no problem with the installation. However, after the installation, I'm not able to play the game. Many times, I've also tried to use different settings (and for sure I clicked on the "Play" button then "Launch" button) but no luck.

More
4 years 1 month ago #143050 by Ad1975
Replied by Ad1975 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I'm having a few problems or maybe its that I just don't understand what some of the options are doing...

Anyway, my joypad, usually when i select subs, causes my joypad to stop working correctly, as in up and down stops working and my men become unresponsive. Relaunching the game seems to fix this until next time.

The other thing is the settings. When I set up my game (Ball, commentary, pitches, etc) it doesn't always show in game and seems to change of its own accord. Should i be ticking the all check box or leave it unchecked? I don't understand what this option is for. Do i have to save my settings in order for it to stick?

Its very frustrating.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds