A little bit of ideas for future new features

More
3 years 3 months ago #144381 by Robster13
Any chance of Monthe being added to the tranmere team lol he's been their best and most consistent player for 3 years and isn't on swos :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144382 by Robster13
More over tho.. How about more countries to manage.. Shame we can't manage Salah etc at international level lol

More
3 years 3 months ago #144383 by Gorzo

Any chance of Monthe being added to the tranmere team lol he's been their best and most consistent player for 3 years and isn't on swos :-)

half of the season is behind us, so the players has minutes on the pitch :)
I want to make corrections on England and France but if there will be time because we are planning to do the 84/85 retro season :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #144454 by captaincofresi
On DIY competitions and Preset competitions a [randomize and restart] button. Just so that when you want to play a World Cup or European Cup with a random draw, you don't have to play through it all and then press Restart Competition to randomize the draw. And on DIY Leagues and Cups it makes it easier to not get the same teams in the same order all the time.

More
3 years 2 months ago #144456 by Robster13
Near the end of the match before pens, you can move your players around from using the bench, pen takers I think go from bottom place to top... This way you can actually decide who takes them ;)

More
3 years 2 months ago #144457 by djowGer

Near the end of the match before pens, you can move your players around from using the bench, pen takers I think go from bottom place to top... This way you can actually decide who takes them ;)

Pretty cool idea Robster! Standard order is attackers first then midfield etc., but this can be confusing if u change formation during game. Would be a cool addition with order of kickers right before penalty kicks starts. Dunno if it is possible though. I also wonder if shooters could be automatically chosen after Finishing skill, then Velocity, which would make sense if you are player manager. So to sum up, make 3 modes available.

1. Standard order which game already does.
2. Choose the order yourself from a list
3. Automatic selection after stats F and V

More
3 years 2 months ago #144458 by Playaveli
Nice one, guys! Noted!

More
3 years 2 months ago #144466 by Vardamir
More colors and kits style (Fiorentina violet, Palermo pink, Scotland very dark blue) Croatia style jersey, Monaco jersey, River Plate jersey (/ stripe), Sao Paulo (- stripe). Add champions league for Asia, Africa, Americas and Oceania. Of course expanding number of Asian and African leagues and their national teams to manage with Continental competitions. Add a UEFA ranking for European cups, which changes every season based on teams result.

Endacil Vardamir (the armour titan)

More
3 years 2 months ago #144498 by captaincofresi

Yea, that damn red card for cpu, got that already noted. ;)

I would limit this to a max of one red card for the CPU, and make sure there are always still enough CPU players close to the central vertical axis. So I think it's best to program the CPU to move wingers into central positions if the red card creates a gap there. Then it is possibly a player not well suited for the position, so you still get an advantage from the red card and it won't be supereasy due to a big gap in the central vertical axis due to a red card for the CPU.

More
3 years 2 months ago #144500 by Vardamir
Need not human teams have their market too. CPU teams must select subs during matches, change tactics... Like human vs human. Its possible a contract with expiring and wages?

Endacil Vardamir (the armour titan)

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds